Hi everyone out there in Doobie-land.... and thanks Laurin, for taking the
bull by the horns.

And for my 2 cents?  I think anyone who can give anything to the less
fortunate, whether it be blood, money, or singing a song to comfort someone
is pain, is worth all the Internet space it is posted on!  The majority of us
are PROUD of the fine charity work the Doobies are involved in, and I for one
am PROUD to be affiliated with the kind and caring people belonging to this
club.

Sorry if I have offended anyone.  Oh well.

Fondly, Sherry on Long Island.