From: Dr Brian H Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2001 3:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: A Doobie-question....

Hi guys!

Oops, I see the festive season is well and truly over.................

Could someone satisfy my curiosity please. Do the Doobies still visit and
perform every year at the children's hospital? Did they this Christmas? If
so, when was it, who visited and what did they play?

Just curious!

All the best,

Brian