From: Miles Lumbard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, January 05, 2001 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: Austin review

And just what the H_E_Doubledrumsticks is wrong with spending $500 for a leather jacket with the Doobs logo on it?  Especially if the $500 went to Shad and the Vets!  When I fianlly get my ride, I'm gonna spend way more than that gettin' the eagle logo painted on both sides of the tank!

What a loser.  I think you're right on Gina, this guy is afraid to like the Doobies.  Neal's Fandango is an Allman Brothers ripoff?  Give me a fraggin' break.  This whiner needs to be strapped to a multi-thousand watt PA stack for an extended jam of Road Angel!

Roger, I like your idea too.  I'll buy a ticket to see that.  Maybe he could be whipped through the streets naked by fans on bikes.  With a big red DD painted on his chest (for Doobie Dummy)!

Critics are like consultants.  They show up with an answer to a problem you don't have - They have the gall to expect to get paid for said useless answer - and they don't know squat about the subject.

Like Pat says... F 'em!   You know... Forget 'em.

--
            Hearin' Their Tunes Always Has A Way
                 Of Soothin' Out My Soul

           Cause Times Are Hard And Work Is Slow,