Belated Happy New Year everyone!!!

Thank you Debbie for bringing the link (copied below my PS) to our attention.

... and thank you ALL for voting. If you haven't, please do so, it will
only take 15 seconds.

Keep rockin' !

Andy Leahy
Durham, NH

PS:

As I'm typing this e-mail, I have just read Scott Chapman's post. Scott, to
you and to all who have lost loved ones, my heart goes out to you. I wish
you peace.

Back in 1974, my mom bought me my first Doobie Brothers album. Vices. It
had Road Angel on it- my all time favorite. Turned out to be one of the
best birthday presents I ever received. (and I quickly bought all the
previous releases!)

She passed away in September, after a long battle with diabetes. She went
painlessly and peacefully. She had great life, and was happy to the end.

When I got home that afternoon from the hospital... in our mailbox was the
Doobs Live Millennium CD, the custom from IMIX. I opened the cd in my
driveway, popped it in, hit play and ...

...Road Angel.

I could go on... but suffice it to say, a lot of people helped me and my
family get through it.

Not the least of which is this great band. The Doobie Brothers say that
"music has a way of soothing out the soul".

Nothing could be more true... and I am VERY thankful for them, and for this
Fan Club.

Here's the link from Debbie: