Mike-

My lazy brain sez, "Go to Allmusic.com to get a lot of results fast!"

I like to look at this web site for music and artist information.  It allows
you to search by band or by an individual's name.  Under the individual
listings, it has two databases that might be of interest to you: "worked
with" and "songs appear on."

Happy hunting,
Dave from Denver

--- Mike Dagnall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>