In round 2 of Doobie Brothers Surivor, the voting was much closer. But
again, we have a clear-cut victim in this painful process.

Off the list of Doobie Brothers ablums is..........
    "One Step Closer"

We had 25 voters in this round and "One Step Closer" was the choice of eight
fan club members. In the runner-up position was "Brotherhood," named by six
members while "Living on the Fault Line" was the choice of four. Other
ablums receiving votes this round were "Stampede" (2), "Minute by Minute"
(1), "Cycles" (1) and "Sibling Rivalry" (2).

Round three will wind up on Thursday night. We'll do these votes in five-day
blocks as to not stretch this out too long.

Remember, you can only vote for the albums that have not been voted off. And
reply directly to me, not the list, so we can keep up the suspense to all of
this.

Albums still in the running for Doobie Brothers Surivor are:

• "Toulouse Street"
• "The Captain and Me"
• "Vices"
• "Stampede"