Miles,
Thanks for your concern.....I can't talk for Glenn
and the others
but things around my place are fine... I was about
10-15 miles from the epicenter, outside and safe.
The ground rolled under my feet for close to minute.
It kinda felt like surfing..amazingly the damage so far
is rather small compared to the Loma Prieta in the 80's.
Thanks again for the thoughts!
Scott