Hi Everyone!

  As I mentioned last week, Pat Simmons is doing a LIVE CHAT on AOL next week
and alot of you have asked me how you can participate without having
AOL....so here is your answer. By proxy!

  Is there a question that you have always wanted to ask Pat, but when you've
seen him you just totally forgot? Hey it's happened to all of us...
  Musicial queries, inspirations, hair care products......just drop me an
email OFF THE LIST, and I will pass the questions along by proxy as Fan Club
question. =) I have also reqested permission to release the log of the chat
after the event, but that is pending due to copywrite laws. (they don't see a
problem with it, but it hasn't been approved yet)

  For those of you that DO have AOL...check out  Keyword: ECR CHAT  You won't
be allowed into the conference room until 30 minutes prior to the chat, but
you can go and check out the message boards and see how it all works.
  It's going to be ALOT OF FUN!  These LIVE events are a real hoot.

  I hope to see you all there!
  Oh and by the way... you won't be seeing HollyJ 007 there. I'll be in AOL
hosting uniform...(hey it's a good color on me!!!!) HOST ECH Gertie =)
                  ~:*;~:*;*~  Peace, Holly J ~:*;~:*;~
"You'll always have a chance to give up, so why do it now?" The Doobie
Brothers