The list serve is not for the use of businesses to promote their wares.
Period.

The message posted by Dr.Duck offering discount telephone service was a
blatant improper use of the doobiefans-list.

This is not a known e mail address for doobiefans-list.  They apparently
were able to get our address from someone within the list or from an email
where the listserve was carboned copy.

Please do not give the [EMAIL PROTECTED] e mail address to anyone
outside the list and please be careful as you cc the list when distributing
e mails to numerous  friends.  Eventually that e mail will land in the hands
of a telemarketer and we will be bombarded with spam.

Thanks,

Laurin