I wanted to welcome a good friend of mine in to the fan club.  She just
joined and I wanted to introduce you all to her.  Her name is Robin
Bonaccorsi.  She loves the Doobie Brothers!!!  She has great taste in music
:)  I told her what a great group of people we have here and she decided to
join in on the fun.
She has taken Level 1 and just finished up on Level 2 this past week out at
our stunt driving school.  She kick's butt in a car, let me tell ya!  She's a
dang good stuntwoman all around!!
Sorry Robin, don't mean to embarrass you, hehehe.
She is going to Hawaii on Tuesday so lets flood her email with welcomes for
when she gets back home, lol.

Have a great weekend!!

Lori