Please help me promote The Doobies to the promoter of an annual 5 day rock festival up here in Canada. The *doobs* played this major event during their Wildlife tour.  "With a little help from my friends" please go to the link below and send an e-mail to: Little Rivers Rock Festival organizers and perhaps it's not too late to bring the guys back to Classic Rock Week-End in  Minnedosa, Manitoba

I joined this site about (2) weeks ago; it's the most interesting list I've encountered so far. Everyone is to be commended for their honesty and friendship.

A Doobie fan since the early 70's, it would make my summer to have them play at this major Canadian event.

Thanks for your time and understanding...

*doc*