As everyone is aware, the TH June 14 concert at the HOB has been
cancelled...the Doobies are playing WE & FR now.  This does not mean that we
are scrapping Los Angeles 2001.  As a matter of fact, in a rather bizaare
way, it may very well HELP make Los Angeles 2001 a much more successful
event.  Here's what we're working on:

If the Doobie Brothers DO NOT schedule another gig in a nearby city for TH
night:

We're setting up a dinner at a restaurant in the Santa Monica/Beverly
Hills/West Hollywood area.  We will be inviting the band to attend (Keith
has already said he will be there) and it looks very promising that none
other than comedian Blake Clark (Home Improvement/The Waterboy) will provide
entertainment for the evening.  I'm looking forward to that one...

If the Doobie Brothers DO schedule another gig for a nearby city:

ROAD TRIP!!!  We're gonna rent a bus and go...

It's still going to be a great time...surprise guests...clinics...the
works!!!

Laurin