Good Morning Everyone.... <yawn>

  First I want to thank the Members that showed up for the Pat Simmons chat
last night and also thanks for the compliments my friends.
  We did have a few complications, but with Cris and Pat's mellow Hawaiian
temperament and my determination to NOT blast my computer with a shot gun, we
finally got underway.
  The chat log is available NOW by request to NON-AOL Members. In the subject
line please put:  Pat's Chat Log (only)
  For AOL Members, please go to KEYWORD: ECRCHAT  then Transcripts and
download from there. I will not be sending the log to any AOL members,
because it is 'hits' in my forum area and we need those.

  I too was very disappointed in the turn out, but understand the time was
too early for many of you on the west coast. I will say that the few that
were there, were not disappointed in the least!
  Pat answered every question. of the forum...I think....and most of the
questions by proxy. Talk about some eye opening..... no wonder we love this
guy so much!
  Gina touched on a few of the highlights, but not all of them.

  Once again THANKS PAT AND CRIS SIMMONS! You guys totally rock...

  Peace, Holly