Micturating  - wow, that's a big word Gina! I had to go
look it up - it means "pissing"

Oh well, never too old to learn something new....

:-)

all the best G!

Brian

> I was watching TV tonight, when a toy commercial
came on that made me laugh so hard I almost coughed
out a lung!  Barbie now has a pet kitty cat that pees in
its own litter box when you squeeze it!  Give me a
break.  Is this a stupid toy or what???  I sometimes find
myself watching these toy commercials so I can get
ideas for what to buy my grandbaby and my neice and
also the Stanford Hospital children.  Believe me, the
micturating Barbie cat will NOT be on my list for any of
these special children in my