I haven't posted a lot lately, on account of being busy with the family, but for the benefit (or maybe warning) of newer members that don't know me, here goes.

I'm male, 42, and live in Virginia Beach, VA with my wife Laura, daughter Josie (who's just turning 3, and LOVES the Doobs), our son Paul, who is 5 months old, and our cat Duncan.  I work for the Navy as a Mechanical Engineer/Facility Planner.  Away from work, I'm into a little bit of about everything - cooking, wine, golf, model cars and trains, Gran Prix/GTP racing, guitars...

I've been a fan since I first heard LTTM back in '72.  I was instantly hooked.  I've been in the Fanclub almost from the beginning.  May 25th, 1997, at the WinnDixie Ribfest in Raleigh, NC, I hooked up with Laurin, and got to meet the Doobs for the first time.  And I've been on the Wild Ride ever since!  It's been a real honor and privelege to be a part of this group, and even more so to be able to hang out with my teenage R&R idols.

I mess around trying to learn to play guitar, but have too many irons in the fire to really put in the practice time.  I love to sing too, and after a stint in a garage band a couple years ago, I'm looking for another group to howl with.

Well that's it.  I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new folks in LA, and around the Mid-Atlantic area this summer. 'Till then... ROCK ON!
--
            Hearin' Their Tunes Always Has A Way
                Of Soothin' Out My Soul

           Cause Times Are Hard And Work Is Slow,