This is an awesome club.  I've been a member only since Saturday but
already I feel part of the group.

        My name is George Schmitz, and I live in Wisconsin, but I'm
originally from Illinois.  I'm a graduate student in microbiology at
the University of Wisconsin. I think I must be the youngest Doobie
fan whose parents were not fans themselves.  I'm 23, and when I
attended my first Doobie concert last summer, I seemed to be the
youngest person in the crowd who hadn't just recently learned to
crawl.  I was met with astonishment by other members of the audience
who didn't believe someone my age could even know the Doobies.  I
think some people don't realize that there are still a few kids today
that appreciate good music.

        I have to say, despite the modest settings that lacked a
stadium, laser light show, and the other peripheral fancies you might
see at concerts today, the Doobies put on the best show I have ever
seen.  They do a great job at working up the crowd.  To the Doobies
and their fans, it's all about the music.