Dear Fan Club Members,

To eliminate ANY confusion what-so-ever, LOS ANGELES 2001 IS STILL A GO
REGARDLESS OF THE CANCELLATION OF THE THURSDAY JUNE 14 SHOW AT THE HOUSE OF
BLUES!!!.

We are working hard to put together an exciting day of events for Fan Club
members for Thursday, June 14.  We're working on a daytime event to be held
at Rick & Lori Seaman's Stunt Driving School AND an exclusive dinner for Fan
Club members to be held at a very nice restaurant in the Santa
Monica/Beverly Hills/Hollywood area. Commedian Blake Clark ("Home
Improvement"/"The Waterboy") has promised to entertain the fans, former
boxing champion Ray "Boom-Boom" Mancini will meet the fans, and other you
will want to meet the other "special guests" who will attend.  We're still
working ferverently on this event, (we're hoping that Mr. Skunk Baxter will
meet the fans and give a short guitar clinic), however, LOS ANGELES 2001WILL
NOT SUFFER DUE TO THE LOSS OF THE THURSDAY NIGHT SHOW!!!  A FIRST CLASS
EVENT IS STILL BEING PLANNED!!!

More information regarding Thursday, June 14 to follow this evening...

DO NOT be confused by bogus e mails, LOS ANGELES 2001 IS NOT/WILL NOT BE
cancelled!

Should you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me
directly.

Laurin