Being as I live in San Jose, I will be going to at least
one of the Saratoga shows.  As far as I know, the Saratoga
shows are NOT private and ARE open to the public. If these
were private shows, wouldn't it have said so in the tour
date section of the Doob's website? I am on the mailing
list for the Saratoga Winery and notices usually go out
(snail mail) before tix go on sale so when I know, y'all
will know.

Dano

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:31:26 -0800, peter dubin wrote:

>  Hi Glenn...
>
>  Just to let you know:
>
>  A - I have  nothing up my sleeve.
>
>  B - To the best of my knowledge, Saratoga is 4 shows, open to the public,
the only thing different is the venue.

>  C - The convention, as far as I am aware of is still in LA.
>
>  D - The next time you speak with Mr. Willis, let him know, that the e
mail I sent out was not bogus, it was merely a question of curiosity as to
who was going to LA and who was going to Saratoga.

>  Doobster

case?  I hope the convention doesn't get changed because I already bought
all THREE of my tickets for LA.  What do you have up your sleeve?  Glenn

>    peter dubin wrote:
>
>      DOOBS Given the cancellation of the Thursday night show at the HOB,
and that the guys are doing the 4 shows in Saratoga, could I get a show of
hands, through the list or off, of people who have cancelled Los Angeles in
favour of Saratoga. Tx and c ya Doobster