I was perusing the letters to the editor of the Minneapolis Star Tribune and
there's a rant about the shut down of an alternative music station. Here's
part of what the letter writer had to say:

"As for me, this young man's mother, I'm 46 years old and extremely tired of
listening to the stuff I listened to in high school -- old Eagles and old
Stones and the three most popular songs from Fleetwood Mac's "Rumours"
album. I sometimes flip from station to station these days, trying to find
something interesting to listen to, and it's like Dueling Doobie Brothers
Day in Minnesota."

I'm calling the governor right now to have Dueling Doobie Brothers Day made
an official Minnesota holiday. Maybe we can flood our new president with
requests and make it a national holiday!!!

--Thor