Ok, here goes for all you concert starved fans.   I was able to go to the concert in Tunica, MS this past thursday and it was 90 minutes of heaven.  Even my fiance who claims to think I am a bit obsessed, was asking me why more people weren't standing up during the concert.  I will get him addicted, if it's the last thing I do.  The venue they played at, is becoming reserved seating, so I didn't get to sit on the front row this year, but was only 12 rows back and it was still great.  Besides, for the last few songs I was standing just a few feet from the stage.  It seemed to me that all the guys were just having a great time, they appeared well rested and excited to be back playing together.  The new songs were just great in concert, but I would have to say my favorite of the 4 that they played that night was Ordinary Man.  Pat seemed to love singing the song, just as much as I love listening to him sing it.  The crowd was a fairly good one, there were a few crazy people like me.  I have to wonder how many groups that play there have fans like the Doobies, we sure make the guards nervous when we try to get up next to the stage, but I follow Tommy's orders, I stand and get up there when he tells me too.  The only Doobie sighting this year outside of the concert was Skylark, who my fiance thinks is just awesome.  He probably enjoys watching him more than anyone else and he certainly does enjoy himself.  Overall it was a great night, just wish they had played longer, but I always wish that.  I am still crossing my fingers that they add another concert in my neck of the woods that I can take the whole family too soon.  Here's hoping that all of you can get to a concert this year too.

Bobbi