I entered a contest a couple of months ago sponsored by VH1. It was a trivia quiz
about the Hall of Fame. The winner got a trip to the induction dinner. One of the
questions was: Which of these classic rock artists is not in the Hall of fame? The
answer, of course, was the Doobie Brothers. That hurt, but I finished the quiz anyway
and sent it in. Yesterday I received a package from VH1. It turns out I won second
prize. It was a $25 gift certificate to Blockbuster, an AT&T phone card with 300
minutes on it and a really nice leather bound CD case. To top it all off I also got a
denim jacket with a patch on it saying Rock and Roll Hall of Fame  Class of 2001. I
think I am going to sew an X over the patch and get myself a big Doobie patch to put
on the back.

Oh well,

Chris