I believe this to be the Australian version of a European release CD
featuring Doobie songs played by STUDIO MUSICIANS! Nowhere on the CD does it
say 'not by the original artists' but I'm almost certain it is an illegal CD
being marketed as The Doobie Brothers.

The Doobs were made aware of the original European version, yet it is still
available in the shops over here in England.

I guess they are aware of this version now as well!

Gary (The Limey Doobie!}