"Stone Cold" showed tonight on Encore, featuring the Doobs singing
"Dangerous"...great song, lousy movie.  It'll probably be on again.

As a follow-up to my previous post about "Evil Woman", the Doobies' rap(?)
song, I wonder if they've ever thought of doing it in concert, wearing rapper
outfits, as a goof?  Don Henley did that with a rap version of "Life in the
Fast Lane" on VH-1.  I can't picture Pat dressed as a rapper (maybe Tommy,
but Pat sings the lead), but it might make for a fun gag.

Happy Easter to all,
George