Actually , I have seen the Brothers with Pablo Cruise in 1976 . Then I
saw them again in Clemson,S.C. in 1978 , again with Pablo Cruise. I
really enjoyed that show. I saw them again with Ambrosia , REO Speedwagon
 , Grey Ghost , Point Blank , Henry Somebody , and local acts , over the
years . But the Show that stands out the most was When they were with
Foreigner in Greenville ,S.C. . That is because I got the chance to talk
in person with Tom and Pat behind stage !! In  fact, my friend got a
picture with the both of them together with her in the middle . Man they
were great guys to talk with . That is my favorite show..By the way
..Foreigner put me to sleep !!! They couldnt keep up with the Doobie
Brothers show.
Ed