Are we really back to this square again?  Please.

There are only 2 rules here:

1) It's about the Doobies Brothers, and
2) Should you have a problem with that, please refer to rule number 1.

Period.

Should you find yourself in a situation where you just can't seem to get
along with another fan club member, please try to work it out behind the
scenes.  If you just can't seem to find a common ground then please come to
me and we will try to mediate a solution.  If no solution can be worked out,
well then, for goodness sake, just ignore each other.

There is no reason to quit the club over these things and there is no reason
to involve the entire club before all avenues have been exhausted.

There is no rule that says everybody has to get along here, however, we do
expect everyone to be treated with respect.

Now let's get back to the Doobie Brothers.

Laurin