Hello Kevin and Don MacQueen from North Carolina....
  It's so nice to see new faces on the listserv. Welcome to both of you.
  I just wanted to say DITTO to Don's remarks. I fell right in love with SR
from the moment I heard Pat sing "Can't Stand To Lose" in Salt Lake City A
WHOLE SUMMER (year actually) before the cd was released. I nearly died
waiting for the release and when it finally happened, it quickly became my
all time favorite cd.
  I can't get enough of it. I love them all, don't get me wrong.....but
Sibling Rivalry (to me) shows each of the Brothers individuality, within a
group. Did that make any sense at all? It's pure talent and just damn fine
listening.
51 days until I am Doobiefied and counting down