Ahhhhh Gina....

I can just imagine you grinning with delight as you hit that SEND
button, knowing that there are WAY more Doobie Women than you have
tantalized us with so far...

OK, here's another..

One of my FAVORITE songs...  Mr. Tom Johnston writes:

"When the morning comes, and I wake up to the sound of the people
below... There's a note on the bed that is easily read... 'buenos
dias and a kiss when you go...'

OK Doobs, go to the stack, cue it up and let us know who she is...

Same name as my Mom, (God embrace her soul...) who coincidently
bought me my first Doobies album- "Vices" back in 197-hmm hmm... (I
quickly caught up to speed thereafter)

Also, while you're listening to the music, there be a few classic TJ
guitar riffs that don't suck either....

Keep rockin'

Andy Leahy
Durham, NH