--  I believe it is "fill the Taj Mahl", Greg. Being the Queen of Mistaken Lyrics, I'm
not always sure what I'm hearing but I feel I am right on this one. If not, someone
will correct me.
Good luck with your band!  I think that is awesome!  Wish there was a Tribute Doobie
band here.  I desperately need some Doobies.
Gina

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:05:40
 Mobile Home Inspectors wrote:
>Speaking of lyrics, I have a Doobie Tribute band I've started ( with their
>permission  per e-mail ) and I'm having trouble with a line in " Eyes of
>Silver".  The first line goes " blades of steel" with back ups repeating the
>same line. The next line goes "rubies by the hundred" with another back up
>line which I don't understand. Can anybody help me?
>Thanks, Greg

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!