More summer airfares for LA...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 8:11 PM
Subject: Fly For Less... Way Less!

FLY FOR LESS
And we'll give you the world

Hello Mr  Willis!

Travel anywhere Delta flies in North America, South America, Europe or Asia
and save up to 50%. Purchase your tickets online on or before May 11 and
save an additional 10% and earn up to 7,500 bonus SkyMiles.

Take a look at our Sample North America Fares or Sample Worldwide Fares to
get an idea of what you can expect to pay. Or go right to delta.com to learn
more:

http://www.delta.com/servlet/ACRedirect?rdID=2921&subID=2083274932

Sample North America Fares                              Sale
Between                                                 Fare delta.com
Atlanta, GA (ATL) and Sacramento, CA (SMF)............. $346     $312
Austin, TX (AUS) and Greenville/Spartanburg, SC (GSP).. $219     $198
Boston, MA (BOS) and Seattle, WA (SEA)................. $359     $324
Cincinnati, OH (CVG) and San Antonio, TX (SAT)......... $230     $208
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX (DFW) and San Diego, CA (SAN).... $299     $270
Denver, CO (DEN) and West Palm Beach, FL (PBI)......... $316     $286
Great Falls, MT (GTF) and Washington-National, DC (DCA) $329     $298
Kansas City, MO (MCI) and Sarasota, FL (SRQ)........... $279     $252
New York-Kennedy, NY (JFK) and Portland, OR (PDX)...... $337     $306
Pittsburgh, PA (PIT) and Daytona Beach, FL (DAB)....... $198     $180

When making your travel plans, please keep the following in mind:
a credit card at delta.com by May 11, 2001.
> Fares for most destinations are valid through June 14, 2001.
> Note: This sale is not valid for travel on flights 3600-3899 operated by
Skywest Airlines.

For information regarding the fare rules, please see our Terms and
Conditions below.

PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS HERE!
http://www.delta.com/servlet/ACRedirect?rdID=2922&subID=2083274932

Sample Worldwide Round-Trip Fares                      Sale
Itinerary                                              Fare  delta.com
Atlanta, GA (ATL) to Stockholm-Arlanda, Sweden (ARN).. $518      $468
Austin, TX (AUS) to San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO)........ $400      $360
Cincinnati, OH (CVG) to London-Gatwick (LGW).......... $424      $382
Los Angeles, CA (LAX) to Nagoya, Japan (NGO).......... $488      $440
New Orleans, LA (MSY) to Brussels (BRU)............... $504      $454
New York-Kennedy, NY (JFK) to Grand Cayman (GCM)...... $318      $288
New York-Kennedy, NY (JFK) to Tokyo-Narita (NRT)...... $544      $490
New York-Kennedy, NY (JFK) to Zurich (ZRH)............ $284      $256
San Francisco, CA (SFO) to Buenos Aires (EZE)......... $798      $720

When making your travel plans, please keep the following in mind:
> To receive up to a 10% additional discount, tickets must be purchased with
a credit card at delta.com by May 11, 2001.
> For transatlantic travel, you must depart the U.S. on or before Thursday,
June 14, 2001. Travel must be completed by June 30, 2001.
> For travel to Latin America, begin travel on or before Monday, June 11,
2001. Travel must be completed by June 14, 2001.
> For travel to Asia, begin travel on or before May 31, 2001. Travel must be
completed by June 30, 2001.
> Note: The following flight numbers are excluded from this offer: for
travel to Europe, flight numbers 7250-7399 and 8200-8799; to South America,
flights 8800-8849; to Mexico, flights 7900-8199; to the Caribbean, flights
8850-8909. Travel to Africa is not permitted with this sale.

For information regarding the fare rules, please see our Terms and
Conditions below.

PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS HERE!
http://www.delta.com/servlet/ACRedirect?rdID=2923&subID=2083274932

SkyMiles Bonus Offer

With an online purchase and a Delta SkyMiles number, this deal just keeps
getting better. Earn up to 7,500 Bonus SkyMiles if you've never purchased at
delta.com before or up to 3,500 if you're already a delta.com customer.
Either way, this is one incredible deal.

> 1,000 round-trip bonus miles with every delta.com purchase
> 4,000 bonus miles SkyMiles for first-time online purchases only.
> One-time 2,500 bonus miles with this sale only.

See Bonus SkyMiles Terms and Conditions below for additional information.

PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS HERE!
http://www.delta.com/servlet/ACRedirect?rdID=2924&subID=2083274932

Fares do not include a federal excise tax of $2.75 which will be imposed on
each flight segment of your itinerary. A flight segment is defined as a
takeoff and a landing.

A portion of travel for some itineraries may be on The Delta Connection
Carriers: Atlantic Coast Jet, Atlantic Southeast Airlines, Comair, and
SkyWest.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

US AND CANADA TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Restrictions: Seats are limited and fares may not be available on all
flights or in all markets.

Purchase Requirements: Fares require a 7-day advance purchase. Round trip
purchase required, except on Delta Express which does not require a round
trip purchase. Fares may not be available in markets solely served by Delta
Connection carriers or on the Delta Shuttle. A discount of up to 10% is
available only on delta.com and cannot be booked by calling Delta
Reservations. The discount is from the base fare only, exclusive of taxes
and fees.

Ticketing Period: Tickets must be purchased on/before May 11, 2001. Purchase
must be made at time of reservation. For travel to the Caribbean and Mexico
a 7 day advance purchase is required.

Travel Period: Fares for most destinations are valid through June 14, 2001.

Blackout Dates: None.

Fare Validity: Fares are valid in the Economy (Coach) Cabin on Delta/Delta
Connection/ Delta Express flights. For most International markets, fares are
valid for travel Monday through Thursday. Higher fares apply for travel
Friday through Sunday. Upgrades are not permitted. Waitlisting is not
permitted.

Minimum/Maximum Stay: For most destinations, fares require a Saturday night
stay. For Las Vegas/Reno a 2 day minimum stay applies. For Hawaii,
Caribbean, Mexico, Central and South America a minimum stay of 3 days
applies. Maximum stay 30 days.

Cancellations/Changes: After Purchase: Fares are nonrefundable. Changes: For
US and Canada; itinerary changes may be made under certain conditions for a
fee of up to $100 ($50 for Delta Express)/$146CAD per change plus applicable
fare difference. Special offers issued on delta.com may not be applied to
other Web fares on delta.com. Credit vouchers cannot be used for payment for
tickets purchased at delta.com.

Taxes/Fees: Fares do not include Passenger Facility Charge(s) of up to
$18.00 or $10CAD, depending on itinerary. International Air Transportation
tax up to $6.40 each way applies for Alaska , Hawaii and other International
destinations.

Miscellaneous: Fares and rules are subject to change without notice.
Possession of necessary travel documentation (e.g., valid passport, visa
where applicable) is the responsibility of the passenger. Delta reserves the
right to deny boarding to passengers without proper documentation.

INTERNATIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Restrictions: Seats are limited and fares may not be available on all
flights or in all markets. Discount applies only on any published fare
excluding government fares, bereavement, companion fares, senior citizen
discounts, corporate agreements, student fares, youth fares, child fares,
military fares and around the world fares.

Ticketing Period: Tickets must be purchased by Friday, May 11, 2001 or by
last ticket date of published fare, whichever is earlier. Purchase must be
made at time of reservation using a credit card. Vouchers cannot be used
towards the purchase of tickets on delta.com.

Travel Period: Travel must commence on the outbound flight on or before
Thursday, June 14, 2001 for Transatlantic, on or before Monday, June 11,
2001 for Latin America and on or before Thursday 31May, 2001 for Asia. All
travel must be completed by Saturday, June 30, 2001 for Europe and Asia and
by Thursday June 14, 2001 for Latin America.

Blackout Dates: None

Minimum/Maximum Stay: Per rule of fare purchased. All travel must be
completed by Friday, August 31 Saturday, June 30, 2001.

Fare Validity: Discount applies in the Business cabin and Economy (coach)
cabin on Delta/Delta Connection/Delta Express flights only. For Business
Class tickets, First Class cabin my be used on flight segments where
Business cabin is not offered. Fares are valid for US originating passengers
only.

Changes/Standby: Per rule of fare purchased. Special offers issued on
delta.com may not be applied to other Web fares. Credit vouchers cannot be
used for payment for tickets purchased on delta.com. These fares are not
combinable with other Delta fares. Discount does not apply to previously
purchased tickets.

Taxes/Fees: Fares do not include Passenger Facility Charge(s) of up to $18,
depending on itinerary, US or international departure and arrival charges of
$25.60, US and foreign user, inspection, security or other similarly based
charges, fees or taxes of up to $250, depending on itinerary.

Miscellaneous: Fares are subject to change without notice. Other
restrictions may apply. It is the responsibility of the passenger to be in
possession of all necessary documentation (e.g., valid passport, visa where
applicable) at the time of departure from origin. This offer is void where
prohibited by law. Third party purchases of tickets are not permitted on
delta.com. The credit card holder making the purchase must be a traveling
passenger or have the same last name of at least one passenger. These fees
are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time of
ticketing.

BONUS SKYMILES TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1,000 Round-trip Bonus Miles - Earn a SkyMiles bonus of 1,000 miles for a
round trip or 500 miles each way for each ticket purchased online. 4,000
First-Time Purchase Bonus Miles - Tickets must be purchased between April
30, 2001 and June 30, 2001. Travel must be completed by June 30, 2001.

4,000 bonus miles SkyMiles valid for first-time online purchases only. Bonus
applies only to the traveling SkyMiles member. Travel must be completed by
June 30, 2001.

One Time 2,500 Bonus Miles - Round-trip tickets must be purchased at
delta.com between April 30, 2001 and May 11, 2001. Travel must be completed
by June 14, 2001. Bonus applies only to the traveling SkyMiles member. These
bonus mileage offers are valid only for tickets purchased through delta.com
or delta.com/travelagent. Bonuses will not be awarded for any other form of
purchase. Mileage is awarded after travel is completed. Allow 6 to 8 weeks
after travel date for bonus miles to appear on your mileage summary. All
standard SkyMiles program rules and conditions apply. SkyMiles offer subject
to change or withdrawal with 30 days advance notice. Any changes to the
SkyMiles offer will be posted on delta.com. Tickets issued at special Web
fare discounts may not be reissued to another fare type. Discount does not
apply to previously purchased tickets. Credit vouchers cannot be used for
payment for tickets purchased on delta.com. Offer is void where prohibited
by law. Other restrictions may apply.
and enter your SkyMiles account number and PIN.  You will then be able to
update your preferences in our E-mail Programs section.

http://www.delta.com/servlet/ACRedirect?rdID=2925&subID=2083274932

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

This e-mail message and its contents are copyrighted and are
proprietary products of Delta Air Lines, Inc.  Any unauthorized
use, reproduction, or transfer of this message or its contents,
in any medium, is strictly prohibited.