Hello Everyone....
  I hope to see you all at the Doobie Brothers Fans chat tomorrow night.
Sorry I haven't been around lately, but now it's time to get caught up.
  Debbie has been hanging with the East Coasters at 7 (est) so anytime after
7 (est) there should be someone in there to gab with.
  Hope to see you all then.
40 days until I am Doobiefied in Agoura Hills then, the Fan Club Convention
in LA and then off to the winery!....Life is good!