This concert is part of the A&P Tennis Classic.  Their website is
www.tennisclassic.com.  It directs you to ticketmaster.com, but they say
tickets are not yet available.  I tried to call the phone # shown and it gave
me the July 23, 2000 message about last year's finals, so they haven't got
this year's info up and running yet.  However, they do confirm that the
Doobies are playing on the 16th.  Randy Travis & Huey Lewis will also be
playing on other dates during the tournament.

I'll keep looking,
George