Channel 36, KICU in the San Francisco Bay Area will broadcast the
California Music Awards tonight, Saturday May 5th at 8PM. This is a
local station so I know most of you won't be able to see this, but I
wanted to make sure the Bay Area Doobie fans wouldn't miss it. It will
be repeated tomorrow, Sunday May 6th on Channel 2, KTVU at 1:30PM after
the Giants beat the Phillies. (Sorry Philadelphia people! ;)

I wasn't able to see much of "Listen to the Music", but I've heard from
a few on this list that Little Feet did play with them on this song. I
was just too busy working at that point although I wanted to put down my
camera and run out to the stage. I did glimpse Keith and Tommy from the
corner of my eye on the TV monitor backstage. They were looking great!

I will of course, be taping this for the archives and on S-VHS & digital
tape. We have to preserve this historic stuff for our grandchildren! ;)

Rick