Ryan, I tried to reply back to you but got an illegal alias error
message.

I called the City of Richardson and they told me each band is to play
60-75 minutes. I was hoping the Doobies would play longer since they are
listed as the main attraction.
As far as meeting, I don't know. The gates open at 4:00p. I was planning
on getting there at that time but it is prom night and I will need to
take pictures of my daughter at 5:00 and then head over there. So I am
not sure how I can meet up with everyone. Here is my cell phone number
to call me once everyone meets there so you can call me.  972-740-0736.

To the other Doobie fans across the nation, please don't call my number
even though I would like to hear from you :-)

                                                              Kerry