You will also find postings that seem off topic, such as the toy drive, blood drive or
various benefits for the NVF that are not. These are causes that are important to the
Doobies and we have tried to do our part to help. Some people (who shall remain
nameless but her initials are Cinderella) post things that have no purpose except to
be strange and amuse people. We look forward to them. We are just here to have fun in
a Doobie kind of way. If things get out of hand (as they sometimes do) our fearless
leader steps in and puts us back on track. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Chris

--- Rick Santangelo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>