"she came from somewhere back long ago" (1974 at the Vices Tour concert)
"sentimental fool don't see tryin hard to recreate what had yet to be created"  (a
Monopoly game about the Doobie Brothers)
"she musters a smile for her nostalgic tale" (I can't even count how many Doobie
memories I've posted)
"never coming near what she wanted to say."  (ok...so I get a little off topic
sometimes!)

"what a fool believes, she sees.  no wise man has the power to reason away."  (try if
you'd like, but you'll never be able to figure out what makes some Doobie fans tick!)

Paraphrased a little, but you get the picture.  Gosh, I love this song and the Doobie
Brothers!!  And that picture of them all on the Minute by Minute album is so cute.  I
love the way they seem to float effortlessly.
Signed
The redheaded step-child of the list,
Cinderella

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!