A quote from Skunk  about missiles?
This doesnt surprise me, I know that I have read somewhere that Skunk has been involved in elected politics for several years now. I never did hear of the outcome of his last endeavor taking place when the Bush/Gore  debacle was being determined.  I believe he was running for a seat in either the US congress or possibly it was the California state assembly, somewhere in southern California. None the less ,as I said I didnt hear of his outcome, who knows mayby there is a group still counting their chads off or looking for dimples or whatever to find out if Skunk won. Does anyone know for sure how he did and for what office he was running ?   Hmmm I wonder if he ever inhaled ?
Thanks

KC in SJ