The doobie bit.
       went into a record store today and did my usual hopeful search through the `D` section, waded through `The Doors` as usual and then found lurking this cd, the doobie brothers (the early years) I cant see it on the discography. Sleeve notes give little away recorded 1970 San Marco, Ca.Line up of TJ,Pat Simmons, John Hartman on drums and Dave Shogren on bass. Is this a small unknown gem I have found or do you all have it? Not had chance to play it as yet.

The non doobie bit.Will keep it brief so dont worry.
    Getting lots of reports in England of friends/companies being hit by an Australian virus called `Home page` comes as email with the promise of a wonderful find attached. Do not open, just delete.It attacks through your mail contacts and sends it on to them.
                       Doob on
                        Bob.