Thanks for the tip.  By the way, I met Ted Templeman during his Harper's
Bizarre days while on vacation in Montego Bay, Jamaica.  I might be the only
person in the world who at the time could recognize him.  I had seen them on
TV (Ed Sullivan?) just before going to Jamaica.  That straight, blonde hair
he wore made it easy.  That group was the epitome of "soft rock" in those
days.  Little did I know Ted would go on to even greater success in music a
few years later!  The next time I saw him was on TV, when the Doobies won
their Grammy for "What a Fool Believes".  I remember saying, "Hey, that's the
guy from Harper's Bizarre!"  Ah, those memories!

George