Okay....we know there was a show this past weekend and that atleast TWO of
our lady chatters attended, so where are the reviews? Hmmmm???
  I'm dying here!
  My husband must be sensing my anxiety of late, because when I got on here
this morning, he put a picture taken in Las Vegas up as my wallpaper. What a
guy...
  24 days until I am in LA..... Yabba, dabba, DOOBIE, do!
"If at first you don't succeed, plug in a Doobie Brothers CD and try, try,
again!"