On 7/13/14, 10:53 AM, [email protected] wrote:
> ...charge controller circuit and battery ...

I've been putting off learning how to do charging and other
power-related things, but I can't do it forever.  One of my current
projects is a "Power Playground" -- a board with voltage & current
sensors, power FETs and so on, that will let me do things like
characterize inductors and transformers and play with buck & boost
converters, at a reasonable power level (5-10W).  It should also be
useful for charging and load-testing batteries.

I'd appreciate feedback from anybody who's interested in something like
this -- I don't want to design a board that leaves out something
interesting or fun, that would be simple to add.

Regards,
-- 
Mersenne Law LLP  ·  www.mersenne.com  ·  +1-503-679-1671
- Small Business, Startup and Intellectual Property Law -
9600 S.W. Oak Street · Suite 500 · Tigard, Oregon  97223

Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature

_______________________________________________
dorkbotpdx-blabber mailing list
[email protected]
http://music.columbia.edu/mailman/listinfo/dorkbotpdx-blabber

Reply via email to