On Wednesday 26 May 2010 20:05:14 Simon O'Riordan wrote:
> Made my mind up to run up a spare box with another distro; started
> looking at Debian Lenny, hated the amateurish customer site(a forest of
> undocumented static links) so I've settled on Fedora 13.
> It's going on nicely, as smooth as Ubuntu in every respect so far.
> Simono

If you want to run a Debian based distro then have a look at Simply Mepis 8.5,
all the good bits from Debian and presented as a modern distro

http://www.mepis.org/

Tim

--
Next meeting: C4L and Bournemouth, Wednesday 2010-06-02 19:00
http://dorset.lug.org.uk/     http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2645413