On Thu, 2010-05-27 at 10:01 +0100, Dan Dart wrote:
> Good call! I'll drink to that...

Nevertheless, I doubt people as smart as Canonical would choose the UK
randomly.
In other news, I'd like to test my Fedora box wireless networking, and
instead of going the £25 route with an 'approved' dongle, I found a
'linux compatible' on Amazon for only £7.
It should arrive by Saturday, so I'll let people know how that goes.
I'd certainly say that while I prefer Ubuntu, default security on Fedora
is superior, and the system is still light years in advance of the
Novell product.
Simono

--
Next meeting: C4L and Bournemouth, Wednesday 2010-06-02 19:00
http://dorset.lug.org.uk/     http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2645413