Fedora 1, Ubuntu 0 Fedora 0.
?
Fedora could read my Ubuntu share straight away, but was impervious to
being read.
In my efforts to fix up a samba share, I broke my lovely 10.4 share.
Still no access, and now Fedora can't get into Ubuntu anymore.
For about five minutes, Ubuntu Samba 'found' the Fedora computer, but
couldn't mount the drive; Fedora couldn't even mount its own drive!

Eventually after a further hour of silent fail and loss of the
workgroups, I tried Fedora network printing through my router.
Finally a success!
:(
Simono

--
Next meeting: C4L and Bournemouth, Wednesday 2010-06-02 19:00
http://dorset.lug.org.uk/     http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2645413