Hi Ralph,

On 3 October 2010 12:59, Ralph Corderoy <ra...@inputplus.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Victor,
>
>> I'll see what response there has been by tomorrow night and then look
>> at calling the place to reserve the snug?
>
> Thanks for researching this.  +1 for using it this Wednesday.  I don't
> see why, if there's room, non-LUG folks can't come in to flee the
> karaoke.  Especialy if that's not till 9pm since we will have turned up
> by then and what remaining space there is will be obvious.
>
> How's wi-fi reception in the snug?  Not that I have any wi to fi.

Oh dear. I'll have to pop down tomorrow to do some research. It's a
tough job but somebody has to do it ;-)

Agreed on the snug usage philosophy. I'll have a word with the boss &
say reservation not required. I'd feel kind of embarrassed if he put
up Reserved signs and then we only had a small turnout!

I'll update the location to the Wiki tomorrow unless someone shouts or
someone else has already. (That almost sounds like thinking in Perl
;-)

--
regards,

Victor Churchill,
Bournemouth

--
Next meeting:  Bournemouth? TBD, Wednesday 2010-10-06 20:00