From: Victor Churchill <victorchurch...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Dorset] Bournemouth Pub Meet Tonight, Wednesday 2010-10-06 20:00.
To: mark_elk...@bcs.org, "Dorset Linux User Group" <dorset@mailman.lug.org.uk>
Date: Wednesday, 6 October, 2010, 18:08

On 6 October 2010 17:01, Mark Elkins <markelkins...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I'll try and drag myself away from writing up my PhD thesis and attend as the
> Broadway not too far away from me on the Boscombe/Springbourne border.

Caution: 'The Broadway' pub =/= [The?] Broadway road.
The Broadway pub (used to be called 'The Broadway tavern' back in the
day) is on the roundabout where Broadway Lane, Charminster Road, and
Castle Lane meet, just up from Charminster; a bit of a step from
Springbourne/Boscombe ;-(

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=50.7545047,-1.8570274&f=q&spn=0.002525,0.004823&t=h&z=18

--
Next meeting:  The Broadway, Bournemouth, Wednesday 2010-10-06 20:00