From: Mark Elkins <markelkins...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [Ossg-announcements] Open source hardware & software event.
To: ossg-announceme...@ossg.bcs.org
Date: Thursday, 14 October, 2010, 8:42

OSSG
 members may well be interested an event next week (on 21/10/10 in
London) being run by the Open Source Hardware User Group, on a cutting
edge software-defined radio platform. This is a comprehensive project
that combines open source software and open source hardware, and SDR
technology is at the forefront of research in radio systems.

Full details including registration are at:

 http://oshug.org/event/5

Mark Elkins
Chair
OSSG