Thanks for your comments both on here and on the blog.

Just to be clear, I'm not talking about stuff that stops ME from using Linux
but I'm talking about stuff that makes it confusing for new users/turn off
new users. If you truly believe that open source software is the only
ethical way to develop software, and I believe it is, then why develop a
system that will turn off most users? It seems like a waste of resources to
me to work on a super-system and fail at making it user-friendly. Are we
developing for a little private club or for the whole of humanity?
--
Next meeting:  Crown Hotel, Blandford Forum, Tuesday 2010-11-02 20:00