On 01/11/10 19:15, Terry Coles wrote:
On Monday 01 Nov 2010, Charles B. Upton wrote:
At last! I will be able to make a meeting. I shall be a little late -
having to sing for my supper first.
I am doing an "Open Source Workshop" on  13 Nov at Shaftesbury Arts
Centre. I have some materiel from similar in the past, but am not too
impressed with it.
I would be grateful if anyone has any info or ideas - aimed at the 'no
previous knowledge' attendee.
I don't think that this is quite what you were looking for, but this
(http://www.hadrian-way.co.uk/FLOSS_in_Education/Open_Source.html) has some
material that I put together some years ago to educate my MP about FLOSS in
education.  Everyone on the list peer reviewed it at the time.

If it's any use, you're welcome to use it.  The licence is Creative Commons
Attribution-Share Alike, so it's fine for non-commercial use.

Many thanks - I shall certainly save the links and make them availabl.
See You

--
Next meeting:  Crown Hotel, Blandford Forum, Tuesday 2010-11-02 20:00