I know that some of you are looking for work, and came across this in my
Hotmail account. I think I got on their list by registering for
'FixmyRoad'.  Here it is:

"Thanks to the immense efforts of my colleague Louise Crow,
FixMyTransport is approaching the point where we need some people with
real  public transport problems to actually report them via the
system.

So if you've got a persistently broken ticket gate at your local
station, or a bus that keeps leaving early AND you're willing to make
use of a site that's functional but Not Nearly Finished, then please
drop an email to t...@fixmytransport.com - we'd really appreciate the
help.

Secondly, we're looking for new software developers to become part of
the mySociety team. If you're interested, or know someone who might
be, take a look at this page:

http://bit.ly/hMbKVp

"

Peter

--
Next meeting:  The Broadway, Bournemouth, Tuesday 2010-12-14 20:00