Hi Tim,

> > Have we settled on all meetings being on a Tuesday now?  IOW,
> > Bournemouth meetings are moving from Wednesday to Tuesday?  I'll
> > assume so unless you speak up in reply and will change the meeting
> > date to 2011-02-01;  if you've already put an entry in your diary it
> > needs moving!
>
> As you know I'm not exactly a regular at the meetings - I try to get
> to the Blandford ones when possible but can't make Tuesdays.

Ah, that's a shame, and a different kettle of fish.  How about

    Bournemouth Tuesday, as it is the non-kareoke quiet night,
    hopefully.

    Blandford Forum Wednesday, as they always seem to be nice and
    reservedly quiet.

IOW, swap.  Brickbats please, or forever hold your piece.

Cheers,
Ralph.

--
Next meeting:  Bournemouth, Tue or Wed 2011-02-?? 20:00